By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo & Platinum Games E3 Bayonetta 3 announcement anyone?

Bayonetta 3 anyone?  It's not confirmed but I think it will happen.  What do you think?  Would you like to see the 3rd Bayonetta exclusive to Wii U?  As I've always said, it's good to be a Wii U owner!

Around the Network

Is there any info at all that they will reveal something at E3...?

Nahh, maybe platinum games have something to announce but not bayonetta 3 so early. What happened to project treasure from nintendo january direct? I should make a thread about that

PigPen said:

Bayonetta 3 anyone?  It's not confirmed but I think it will happen.  What do you think?  Would you like to see the 3rd Bayonetta exclusive to Wii U?  As I've always said, it's good to be a Wii U owner!

What kind of a title is that? Is there or is there not an announcement at E3? If yes, where's the link? If not, then change it to something more apt. You make it sound like there's gonna be an announcement and we have to guess what.

Turkish said:

What kind of a title is that? Is there or is there not an announcement at E3? If yes, where's the link? If not, then change it to something more apt. You make it sound like there's gonna be an announcement and we have to guess what.

Around the Network

Yeah, that's a pretty misleading thread title.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

If Bayonetta 3 is indeed in the cards, it won't be on WiiU or anytime soon.

But I'd be ecstatic if we see an E3 trailer for Star Fox with the Platinum Games logo at the beginning.

As others have said, please fix the title and stop playing with our emotions.

No. Too soon after the last game, and that title probably didn't make a profit to begin with.

Ultrashroomz said:
Yeah, that's a pretty misleading thread title.

How so?