By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just ordered a Wii U

mZuzek said:
Teeqoz said:

See, I'm not such a Sony fanboy after all

Were you ever one? Damn I think being a good user can hide fanboyism pretty well.

Splatoon's a lot of fun, hope you and your brother can enjoy it for a long time. And seriously, you should get Smash at some point.

Well maybe not a fanboy, but I've never tried to hide my preference for Playstation.

Around the Network

Gonna live vicariously thru your little bro, huh? I see how it is. Got a reputation to maintain... :P I hope he enjoys the Wii U x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Congrats.

I think you should buy Mario Galaxy 2. Has your brother ever played it? I'll think he will REALLY like it.

I just got a Wii U 2 days ago as well

Hope you brother enjoys it......unless you steal it from how fun it is :D

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Gonna live vicariously thru your little bro, huh? I see how it is. Got a reputation to maintain... :P I hope he enjoys the Wii U x )

I play Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper and LittleBigPlanet, not to mention indies, I think maintaining my reputation is a lost cause

My lil boy is 6 he's fine with the gamepad. His favorite games are super mario 3d world, windwaker HD, hyrule warriors, and Lego city undercover. He found mk8 a little difficult but every kids differ ant.

Nogamez said:
My lil boy is 6 he's fine with the gamepad. His favorite games are super mario 3d world, windwaker HD, hyrule warriors, and Lego city undercover. He found mk8 a little difficult but every kids differ ant.

He has tried MK Wii, and although he found it a little difficult, he enjoyed it, which is the most important thing. Besides, it's not just for him

Teeqoz said:
Nogamez said:

He has tried MK Wii, and although he found it a little difficult, he enjoyed it, which is the most important thing. Besides, it's not just for him

Ahh yep well make sure you play Mario 3d world with your bro. That's the most fun I've had on a game I think, playing it with my family. Donkey Kong tropical freeze is also really good local co op but again too hard for my 6 year old but great fun with wife

burninmylight said:
I would have went with a Wii-Mini. I'd be scared of a 7-year-old handling that expensive controller. Also, what's wrong with Smash? It's not any more offensive than any cartoon on Nickelodeon.

did you see modern cartoons? they are realy childish, not like in the good old times when you could make jokes like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xmAC9Qu908