By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If You Were Born In Another Country, What Country Would You Prefer?

Canada

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network

The country that I want to be born is US but the problem is that I was born in US but was raised somewhere else. In my case, I wished I was raised in US.

I'm from Brazil, but I would like to be born in Canada (or Italy)...

Thank god I'm going to live in Toronto soon.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Since i am already norwegian, and Norway seem to improve a lot politically.. i would like to be born in sweden and move to Norway.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Ka-pi96 said:
hsrob said:
Ka-pi96 said:
China would be cool

I really like China and really enjoyed living there but not so sure I would want to be born there....

I dunno, being Chinese could be pretty cool. Maybe Hong Kong then, since that's pretty much China except better

Yeah, I could do Hong Kong :)

Around the Network

United States and United States.

Ka-pi96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
United States and United States.

Silly Noble, it has to be a difference country...

But every other country sucks compared to the United States

jk

I'm glad to have been born in Canada but I wouldn't have minded New Zealand or any Nordic country.

I'm from Brazil and I really like here, but Japan seems like a nice place to be born, although I've never been there.

Ka-pi96 said:
hsrob said:
Ka-pi96 said:
China would be cool

I really like China and really enjoyed living there but not so sure I would want to be born there....

I dunno, being Chinese could be pretty cool. Maybe Hong Kong then, since that's pretty much China except better

Yep, freest economy in the world versus. 100+ freest economy in the world with heavy censorship and corruption makes a big difference. Hong Kong wouldn't be bad. My old roommate was from there and the only disadvantage I can think of is that the housing prices are astronomical because of limited land area. His apartment cost six times more than my grandparents' house ($100k vs. $600k.)