By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If You Were Born In Another Country, What Country Would You Prefer?

Mr_No said:
97alexk said:

Japan, not even a doubt. Im from sweden but sometimes swedes  get on my nerves xD

How so?

idk, ofc everyone person is different but alot of swedes have a generic mindset. just my opinion

Around the Network

U.K. or Italy. Like the accents.

I'm from the USA, so easily Japan. South Korea and Italy would be my alternative choices.

Either Canada or Japan, the former because it's a english speaking country and it's cold, and also seems like a great place to live, and Japan because I really like their culture and language.

TheLegendaryWolf said:
I'm from the USA, so easily Japan. South Korea and Italy would be my alternative choices.

Interesting choice. The excellent educational system is both an advantage and a disadvantage. But hell... it gets you ready for a competitive world.

Around the Network

Japan I think, but in a more quite piece of the country, not in Tokyo.

Maybe a Third World country, so I could then move to England, be given a free home, cash, healthcare and education whilst be totally immune to criticism or any expectations to work from the native populace..

From UK, if I couldn't be from here then I'd choose New Zealand. Then buy a house in the UK and spend half a year in each country 😄

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

WolfpackN64 said:
Japan I think, but in a more quite piece of the country, not in Tokyo.

Yeah, Tokyo would be a terrible place to live, haha. I wouldn't recommend it.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I really like Japan, so maybe I'd go with Japan. But Japanese life can be really hard, so Japan would be cool, but also not cool...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread