By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Splatoon Go on and Sell 3mil Lifetime? (Shipped+Digital) [Update: 2.42mil LTD, 80% There]

Slade6alpha said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Slade6alpha said:

This... except maybe not that bad  

You're comment in those Splatoon threads are always amazing.

The fact that you feel the need to continue to quote me on this is quite amazing as well; the third time now? 

I was wrong. Splatoon sold very well. Congrats. 

>Called the "Red Ring"

>Doesn't go away

STD confirmed

Ryng_Tolu said:

No, i still wait for my apologies.

Come on, i'm here.

I know you were getting crapped on all the time for your predictions, and Splatoon was getting crapped on a lot, but you're targetting the wrong guy here.

Besides, we are all wrong sometimes. Remember that time you countlessly ragged on people for using VGC numbers claiming they weren't official, and then you used them in your prediction/sales thread? Ohhhhh riiighhht.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Oh and it needs to be said: congrats to tbone and all who #believed. I honestly never expected this before its launch either

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Clyde32 said:
Dr.Vita said:
uran10 said:
Dr.Vita said:
No way, it will be even hard to sell 1.5M!

What were you saying dr.vita about 1.5M?

Eeeeeeeeh I was talking about Japan sales... xD

Quoting this post for future reference.

LOL shipments might hit that if not get close to it by end of year! Game has sold 1.08mil with 3 weeks left. Let's say it avg just 40k each it'll be at least 1.2mil sold. I think there could easily be 200k+ on store shelves. Maybe more

We all call out people when they get it wrong so I think we should give credit to this guy Tbone that said it could sell 3 million. Unbelievable prediction to make before the game actually launched, people were saying it was such a crazy prediction. I can remember a few people saying that the game would do well to sell 500k lifetime.

Metroid33slayer said:
We all call out people when they get it wrong so I think we should give credit to this guy Tbone that said it could sell 3 million. Unbelievable prediction to make before the game actually launched, people were saying it was such a crazy prediction. I can remember a few people saying that the game would do well to sell 500k lifetime.

Thanks that said, I have the 4mil thread as well. 

My best prediction however was the 1mil+ in just a month.  1.62mil... Booooom 

Around the Network

It's far from guaranteed, but since you asked "Can it...?" - Why not? Perfectly possible.

CU......or CF ?

Nogamez said:
No way too much maybe 650k lifetime

you wanted to say "first week", right?

Dr.Vita said:
No way, it will be even hard to sell 1.5M!

absoultly no way?

Slade6alpha said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

You're comment in those Splatoon threads are always amazing.

The fact that you feel the need to continue to quote me on this is quite amazing as well; the third time now? 

I was wrong. Splatoon sold very well. Congrats. 

I feel like I've seen these threads (about Splatoon sales) bumped so much (often by the same guy). I mean, geez, we get it. Know when to stop lol.

R.I.P crows

~4 Million B.C - 2015

tbone gonna serve 'em all