By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Over a week ago, we were assured the sales data would return to normal "soon."

StarOcean said:
gamemaster4747 said:

In the past, once USA weekly was up, global would come up in a day or two. 7 plus days is not acceptable. The whole world weekly should have at least shown up.

Like they said. It'll be fixed soon, how soon? Depends on whoevers definition of soon is. It'll be fixed before you know it.

I hope you are right friend.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
Yet another thread complaining about it isn't going to fix anything. I'm sorry to tell you.

Maybe not, but the gamemaster is at least trying unlike the majority.

I stopped giving a shit about the sales charts a while ago, I only stay for the community.

gamemaster4747 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
I believe its due to ioi's personal life issues (considering the last update) that is delaying the updates so while it sucks, at this point, I just don't really care much

If ioi is having deep personal issues, give him a break and get someone else on it. Also, if you don't care about sales on a sales site, maybe you shouldn't be here. There are other sites that specialize in reviews, forums, etc.

Its not that I don't care about sales... Its just I don't care to whine about the lack of it anymore...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

ReimTime said:
gamemaster4747 said:

Actually, I'm done after this. If this doesn't help another one won't.

Precisely. Previous efforts have given us an explanation, so creating numerous threads after that is comparable to spam in my eyes

But the explanation had me hoping for faster results.  Besides, this is my only blog since the explanation. This is kind of a retort to the explanation. 

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
I really saw the light when ioi posted Project Cars a few weeks ago with arbitrary numbers. I really don't know what to make of the data anymore.

Sounds scary.

curl-6 said:

I stopped giving a shit about the sales charts a while ago, I only stay for the community.

It's funny, I'm the same way. I originally came here for the sales and was a lurker for like a year or two and then I finally joined XD at the beginning it was only sales that mattered but now I find the community itself better

Alby_da_Wolf said:
ioi has two enterprises to run, and what's worse, I fear he's been captured by that mysterious, dreaded, almost mythical being every gamer, geek and nerd dreams about but also fears more than death: a gorgeous fiancée.

Lol. What is his other enterprise btw?

gamemaster4747 said:
ReimTime said:

Precisely. Previous efforts have given us an explanation, so creating numerous threads after that is comparable to spam in my eyes

But the explanation had me hoping for faster results.  Besides, this is my only blog since the explanation. This is kind of a retort to the explanation. 

All we can do is wait, man. Results would be great I know (we all want them) but more threads won't do anything

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ironmanDX said:
Meh, give them a little more time. It's a free site for most of us after all.

I'm not sure that being exposed to browser breaking ads can legitimately be called free. I'm not paying directly, but VGC is making money off my presence on their site, and I am suffering at the hands of advertising content (or site performance issues) that cause browser problems more often than not.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix