By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Prediction: Destiny to be at every major Sony press conference until Destiny runs its course

o_O.Q said:
ethomaz said:
Puppyroach said:
Does anyone care about Destiny anymore?

Hummm... seems like 4 million guys in the last three months cared to created a new account in the game.

That is right... 4 million gamers played or tried to play Destiny in the slow period of the year.

And I'm only talking about NEW users... not the community guys that plays since September like me.

i created an account last month... but that was for the demo

i'm not really sure if i'm going to get the full game because while it looks interesting their plans for the game seem pretty unappealing

especially since they seem to be considering stopping all support next year to release a new game altogether

with all the money being charged for dlc i would expect greater longevity from a game

but anyway my point is that a lot of those accounts may be from people who are just trying the demo

I don't know...

From what I see from the Demo it is using the Beta servers... I know the beta registered users are not in the retail servers because they deleted all accounts before game release.

But maybe there is a way to migrate your Demo account to retail servers... so it will be counted.

Around the Network

The idea that Sony would continue waste so much time on such a mediocre game is hilarious. Give it a 10 second trailer to satisfy whatever deal you made with Activision and move the fuck on. Destiny isn't moving anymore PS4s until the sequel.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:

The idea that Sony would continue waste so much time on such a mediocre game is hilarious. Give it a 10 second trailer to satisfy whatever deal you made with Activision and move the fuck on. Destiny isn't moving anymore PS4s until the sequel.

Errr... the sequel launches in September that is why we are saying they will show it at E3.

ethomaz said:
Fusioncode said:

Errr... the sequel launches in September that is why we are saying they will show it at E3.

This shit is getting yearly sequels? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bungie is going to completely run this franchise into the ground. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

ethomaz said:
Fusioncode said:

Where'd you get that info?

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

It is a 10 years plan expanding Destiny with...

+ 2 DLCs per year
+ 1 Retail release per year

That is what I think Activison/Bungie will do.

It is like MMO Expansions.

ethomaz said:
o_O.Q said:
ethomaz said:
Puppyroach said:
Does anyone care about Destiny anymore?

Hummm... seems like 4 million guys in the last three months cared to created a new account in the game.

That is right... 4 million gamers played or tried to play Destiny in the slow period of the year.

And I'm only talking about NEW users... not the community guys that plays since September like me.

i created an account last month... but that was for the demo

i'm not really sure if i'm going to get the full game because while it looks interesting their plans for the game seem pretty unappealing

especially since they seem to be considering stopping all support next year to release a new game altogether

with all the money being charged for dlc i would expect greater longevity from a game

but anyway my point is that a lot of those accounts may be from people who are just trying the demo

I don't know...

From what I see from the Demo it is using the Beta servers... I know the beta registered users are not in the retail servers because they deleted all accounts before game release.

But maybe there is a way to migrate your Demo account to retail servers... so it will be counted.

no that's not true i've been seeing high level players 30+ in every server i've been on and in the tower

kowenicki said:
alternine said:

Not to the people who actually enjoy the game.

why?

they already have it.  they dont need to see it again at e3.

if this appears at e3 it is due to a lack of alternative material.

no, its not. its because a marketing deal has taken place, and an obvious condition is that it should be at every confrence they make.