By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mirror's Edge and new Plants vs. Zombies releasing Q1 2016, Need for Speed Q4 2015

Omg! PvZ Garden Warfare 2!

Behind TLoU Remastered PvZ is my favorite game on PS4. If that NFS turns out to be Underground 3 I'm liking the new EA (post John Riccitiello).

Around the Network

Looks like I will be picking up five games from EA, and a couple double dips if Vita versions are released.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Mike_L said:

Behind TLoU Remastered PvZ is my favorite game on PS4. If that NFS turns out to be Underground 3 I'm liking the new EA (post John Riccitiello).

PvZ  GW looks like such a fun game, I wish it came to the Wii U. The sequel should have a singleplayer campaign though.

I love the artstyle of that game. :)

Samus Aran said:
Mike_L said:

PvZ  GW looks like such a fun game, I wish it came to the Wii U. The sequel should have a singleplayer campaign though.

I love the artstyle of that game. :)

It really is fun!

I think Splatoon will offer similar fun. I've had it preordered for quite a while now.

The last few NFS games have been good, the extra year must've made it even better than the previous ones, hopefully only current gen.

Excited for Mirrors Edge 2 and hopefully the PvZ is Garden Warfare 2, GW1 was best shooter last year.

Around the Network

I really hope to see the next Need for Speed also on PS Vita!
Most Wanted was a good game (awesome port on PS Vita) and sold good on Vita!

Turkish said:

The last few NFS games have been good, the extra year must've made it even better than the previous ones, hopefully only current gen.

Excited for Mirrors Edge 2 and hopefully the PvZ is Garden Warfare 2, GW1 was best shooter last year.

Yes my man! More splitscreen co-op would be great though.

Finally, it'll be 8 years since the original mirror's edge by next year. EA kept DICE busy with battlefield for too long.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Fifa, maiden, nhl, pga tour, nba live, need for speed = meh who cares? I dont :P
SW; battlefront + Mirrors edge 2 + PvZ = now we re talking :)