By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA is not going to E3

gergroy said:

But sega owns Altus... So that means they will be at e3!!!

Sega-Sammy Holdings owns Atlus, not SEGA.

Around the Network

Hmm, I was a expecting a Sonic announcement at this year's E3.. I guess that's not the case anymore!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Mega sad watching this all happen.

Ruler said:
You wont see a shenmue 3 announcement in a sega conference, only in sony Nintendo Digital Event you can maybe hope for

Fixed.

Around the Network

Why do people care so much? Most of their recent games have sucked.

I know there are a lot of Atlus fans here, but they have a booth and Persona 5 will be shown of at Sony's conference and FE X SMT will be shown of at Nintendo's Direct.

As long as Atlus is there, I'm good. Sega has become a shell of their former selves.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

they have partnered up with konami... metal gear sonic mobil confirmed

But it is at the time they are relocating their US HEAD OFFICE ,so this be a key factor. Also Like many have said , if a exclusive is on a console then that consoles makers will do the reveal . Whether it be Yakuza for PS4, or a new Sonic Game or Bayonetta 3 for Wii U. And who knows if the Xbox won't have something Sega exclusive that they will announce at their conference.

We will have to wait and see if anything surprising comes to light. Maybe because of restructuring that's why they are holding of. But then who knows they may announce titles at Gamescon later in the Year in Germany. Did they not say they have no big announcements for E3 as things are not ready ..

Sega does what Sega does, i just can not fathom them now..
Will they ever actually blow us away with a title announcement ever again.. a NEW Sonic, or Yakuza title are not really big announcements these days ..

Something like ''Shenmue'' A Virtua Fighter 6 (it's been a long time). Crazy Taxi,Phantasy Star ,Sega Rally now they would be titles to make me stand up and cheer..

BRKITG

BruB said:
But it is at the time they are relocating their US HEAD OFFICE ,so this be a key factor. Also Like many have said , if a exclusive is on a console then that consoles makers will do the reveal . Whether it be Yakuza for PS4, or a new Sonic Game or Bayonetta 3 for Wii U. And who knows if the Xbox won't have something Sega exclusive that they will announce at their conference.

We will have to wait and see if anything surprising comes to light. Maybe because of restructuring that's why they are holding of. But then who knows they may announce titles at Gamescon later in the Year in Germany. Did they not say they have no big announcements for E3 as things are not ready ..

Sega does what Sega does, i just can not fathom them now..
Will they ever actually blow us away with a title announcement ever again.. a NEW Sonic, or Yakuza title are not really big announcements these days ..

Something like ''Shenmue'' A Virtua Fighter 6 (it's been a long time). Crazy Taxi,Phantasy Star ,Sega Rally now they would be titles to make me stand up and cheer..

The next Sonic game will almost certainly be multiplat, it might even skip the Wii U.

Unless they announce another lame Mario and Sonic at the Summer Olympics game...