By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US May monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Gamestop had that 2 day memorial day deal for PS4 and BB has a trade in deal going on that started May 24 and ends June 6. I think there's a good chance PS4 is winning may.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Around the Network

I wonder what's going on with Amazon. They still don't have anything up for either June or for the week beginning the first.

Oh well. Here's the current hourlies:

PS4 TLOU: #31
XBO MCC: #52
XBO ACC: #61
PS4: #72
Wii U: #76
XBO: #88

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Shadow1980 said:
I wonder what's going on with Amazon. They still don't have anything up for either June or for the week beginning the first.

Oh well. Here's the current hourlies:

PS4 TLOU: #31
XBO MCC: #52
XBO ACC: #61
PS4: #72
Wii U: #76
XBO: #88

They don't update until after the first fully complete week of the month starting on Monday. 

The final monthly tally for May:

PS4TLOU #25
Xb one ACU #32
Xb one MCC #47
WiiU #59

The Witcher PS4 #4 & #18
Splatoon #8
Bloodborne #15
MCC #20

Hardware wise that *should* mean PS4 wins a close month, recalling April was a close win for XB one in NPD with Amazon putting PS4 at #41, ACU at #42 and MCC at #52. The multiplat Witcher should probably be top game for NPD, but it will be very interesting to see whether Amazon picks the top sku. PS4 skus of The Witcher are far ahead of the Xb one counterparts on Amazon, but Amazon software is notoriously unreliable at predicting NPD, so Xb one being top for The Witcher would not be too much of a surprise.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
The final monthly tally for May:

PS4TLOU #25
Xb one ACU #32
Xb one MCC #47
WiiU #59

The Witcher PS4 #4 & #18
Splatoon #8
Bloodborne #15
MCC #20

Hardware wise that *should* mean PS4 wins a close month, recalling April was a close win for XB one in NPD with Amazon putting PS4 at #41, ACU at #42 and MCC at #52. The multiplat Witcher should probably be top game for NPD, but it will be very interesting to see whether Amazon picks the top sku. PS4 skus of The Witcher are far ahead of the Xb one counterparts on Amazon, but Amazon software is notoriously unreliable at predicting NPD, so Xb one being top for The Witcher would not be too much of a surprise.

I think the gp between the two consoles will be slightly bigger this time and in favour of the PS4. If you recall, the PS4 had stocking problems on Amazon AND many people ordered the Batman bundle.

The PS5 Exists.