By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US May monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

alrightiwill said:

Maybe Ryng_Tolo should do the June Amazon thread then as he is pretty active and has done a great job the last couple of months

Tolu, not Tolo.

Any way, i dunno... if other people want, nope, because maybe they can enjoy those thread more than me. :D

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Ps4 23... X1 28 and 39... Seems like x1 will score another tight victory this month. If only TheDrill were here.

It's going to go down to which console sold more in Gamestop, the retailer that has the plurality of the marketshare. It was the reason why the XBO edged out the PS4 in April.

WebMasterFlex said:
Arkaign said:
Eh, Amazon rankings for month : PS4 ahead.

The deal for X1 was also much better than the previous deal for PS4 :

$175 X1 : http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-to-buy-a-new-xbox-one-for-175/1100-6426937/

$275 PS4 : https://games.yahoo.com/news/buy-ps4-275-194900387.html

I do think the margin will be low, because like last month, sales will be terrible.

I wasn't aware of theses deals.

MS is showing real desperation in their own land...

I don't think it's desperation it is more like deals, not to mention some people are waiting for the Halo 5 bundles.

Proud to be a Californian.

DonFerrari said:
Ps4 23... X1 28 and 39... Seems like x1 will score another tight victory this month. If only TheDrill were here.

TheDrill already showed who he really is, so he is irrelevant now since he is no longer here.

darkenergy said:
DonFerrari said:

TheDrill already showed who he really is, so he is irrelevant now since he is no longer here.

And that was?

Around the Network
2008ProchargedGT said:
darkenergy said:

And that was?

He doesn't like Xbox at all he was just pretending to be a fan.

Splatoon battling those Playstation Store cards. Still looking good.

Amazon chartz is so strange currently... :-/

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that PS4 at 23 > Xb one at 28 +39 on the monthly chart. Which means PS4 should squeak in a win for NPD. But that's about 70/30 still so not totally confident. My prediction was that Xb one could win both April and May but it looks slightly more likely that it won't win both months.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I will go with XBO > PS4 in May NPD, but by a very little margin, not more than 5%.