By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official E3 Microsoft Conference 2015- IT HAPPENED!!! Rate the conference- Post your thoughts!!!

Rate the conference!

10 40 14.87%

9 35 13.01%

8 46 17.10%

7 60 22.30%

6 38 14.13%

5 19 7.06%

4 4 1.49%

3 5 1.86%

2 2 0.74%

1 18 6.69%

Total:267

It was OK I guess... The focus on indies was a bit annoying though. I give it a 6.5/10, maybe a 7...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
foodfather said:
Mortified by how lame that Gears 4 main character looked. Talk about generic white guy and hipster girl. Dismal looking characters.

True, but at least they showed some true gameplay, unlike that Tomb Raider demo.

Not much new stuff, mostly Halo Forza fable and a bit of Gears.

5.5/10

Foolishly i expected some mega game announcement.

I'll give them a solid...7.5 out of 10.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Nothing really new this year beside what they already showcased or was leaked. Only BC was a good announcement and the HoloLens will still be a few years before it's mainstream

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network

High points: BC and Reco-something (though only CGI for a spring game is meh; Sony made same mistake with Bloodborne last year)
Low points: Rare's new IP and Gears 4.

IMO. Won't "rate" until E3 is over.

8.5/10 to me BC was huge though they are really listening to their fans.

Holy shit. The whole Twitch chat only wants Black Ops. I didn't know that's what people actually look forward to.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

I rate this conference ***. Solid but not mind-blowing.

Recore was my favorite thing, I think.

Edit:  ha, typed that before the poll showed up.  My stars are 3/5, so ... um.  Carry the one ...

I'll go with 7/10.

Okay conference, about what I expected. My expectations are pretty low for both MS and Sony this year so this wasn't that bad.

Tomb Raider was by far the best part though.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!