By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tales of Vesperia---> Xbox 360 CONFIRMED.

I made a thread about 2 weeks ago when the game was confirmed for 360.

Around the Network

Wow kingofwale, I see you are a jealous Troll with alot of fury.

This Game is supposedly coming to the 360 around the end of 2008 and if its a timed exclusive (most likely is) it wont be hitting the PS3 until sometime next year to go against the juggernaught that is FFXIII.

So the timed exclusive pays off for 360 version, which I will be buying because in 2009 I and most Jrpg Fans with a PS3 will be all about FFXIII.

So have fun waiting, when you finally get the game I will be on FFXIII.

PSN: Wildcard975
Live Tag: Wildcard360

PS360 - Best of Both Worlds

How is the fact you will buy the game... makes me a `jealous troll with alot of fury`? Didn`t you just agree with me how this game will most likely be time exclusive?

Go ahead, have fun with the game. I have no problem getting the game as well as FFXIII and other JRPGs

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

If anything can push the x360 in japan, it's this.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

kingofwale, I see you don't own a 360 BUT you are in a 360 thread trying to down play the game.

If it was a PS3 exclusive, I bet it would be all praises coming from you.

Tales is a good series, don't try to bash it cause you have to wait for it in 2009.

Around the Network

Namco Bandai sure loves themselves some microsoft. Just like Trusty Bell, i expect the PS3 to get this game quite a while after 360 launch once it flops in Japan. I applaud Microsoft for not giving up on the Japanese market, but i doubt this game will move much hardware at all.

Wildcard975 said:
kingofwale, I see you don't own a 360 BUT you are in a 360 thread trying to down play the game.

Tales is a good series, don't try to bash it cause you have to wait for it in 2009.

Actually, Tales of the World is PSP exclusive. Do you see me praising it? MotorStorm 2 is PS3 exclusive, do you see me praising that? Those are just some examples.

Tales makes NO SENSE on xbox, Microsoft are better off using those money (they spend on time-exclusives) on something better.

In fact, I most likely won't even get the game, if it doesn't receieve favourable reviews.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

This game wont make a difference in japan. Im curious how much MS wrote the check for though.

kingofwale said:
Wildcard975 said:

Actually, Tales of the World is PSP exclusive. Do you see me praising it? MotorStorm 2 is PS3 exclusive, do you see me praising that? Those are just some examples.

Tales makes NO SENSE on xbox, Microsoft are better off using those money (they spend on time-exclusives) on something better.

In fact, I most likely won't even get the game, if it doesn't receieve favourable reviews.

It makes a lot of sense if you take your fanboy glasses off.  This game adds diversity to 360's growing library of games, which now includes a increasing number of JRPGs (I've played 3 on 360 so far vs. zero on my PS3) . 

I guess in your world they should keep making nothing but FPS because that makes sense and sells (I bet you would like that) .

I never owned the original  Xbox because there was zero (not even one) JRPGs and there was not lot variety in the library.   Microsoft has learned from its past mistakes (I own two 360s).

Still you never did answer why you are in a 360 forum trolling.

This game may do ok in Japan but I doubt it'll do anything big.