By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Tsutaya Monthy Game Rankings - April 2015

Bravely Second still in top 5 so thats good. Disappointing for X though. Should at least be in the Top 10.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

And alternine's downplaying continues!

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Goodnightmoon said:
So Xenoblade X is the 11th with only 2 days?

I think for JRPG games like Xenoblade X, most of the sales comes from their first two days and the sales for the next week start dropping in terms of launch week.

OT: Wish these had sales numbers along with the rankings! Can't tell if X ranking at 11th in April  is a good thing. Cool to see Xenoblade 3DS at top ten though!

alternine said:
Bravely Second still in top 5 so thats good. Disappointing for X though. Should at least be in the Top 10.

Dude, Xeno X was only tracked for a few days...

t3mporary_126 said:
Goodnightmoon said:
So Xenoblade X is the 11th with only 2 days?

I think for JRPG games like Xenoblade X, most of the sales comes from their first two days and the sales for the next week start dropping in terms of launch week.

OT: Wish these had sales numbers along with the rankings! Can't tell if X ranking at 11th in April  is a good thing. Cool to see Xenoblade 3DS at top ten though!

Xenoblade Chronicles 3d was released on april 2, am i wrong? and is 10th on the April list with 28 days. XCX is 11th with 2 days.

Do we know how much has been selling Xenoblade 3D? It was like 52k first week, and then? Also, How good/bad has being doing Dying light?

Around the Network
alternine said:

What do you mean still in top 5? This is for the whole month, not for the following week.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Goodnightmoon said:
t3mporary_126 said:

Xenoblade Chronicles 3d was rleased on april 2, am i wrong? and is 10th on the April list with 28 days. XCX is 11th with 2 days.

Do we know howhas been selling Xenoblade 3D? It was like 52k first week, and then? Also, How good/bas has being doing Dying light?

Yeah X can still have good legs. I was trying to say X's sales number for its second week may not be as high as its first two days (the first week for X's sales).

Xeno3D did around 43k FW and sold less than 70k so far.

After a research,it's an indicator about sales but not flawless,for instance in february it has Dragon quest heros ps3 1st and god eater 2 rage burst psv above TLOZ Majora's mask,while TLOZMM was 1st in sales with 347k,DQH PS3 second with 322k and GE2 RB third with 268k...

KyleeStrutt said:
Xeno3D did around 43k FW and sold less than 70k so far.

Do you have some link?