By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I know our rating system is Ridiculous, but this is... well... Ridiculous!!

How the hell is Bully:Scholorship edition ranked higher then Brawl? Out of the Many 10's it must be getting, how many people are giving it a score ranging from 5 to 0? No one who's played it, that's for sure...

Not saying Bully isn't a good game, but I think something should be implemented to stop this sort of things... like only selected individuals allowed to give a "Mod Rating" and have a separate "User Rating", as many other sites have.

Your Thoughts? 

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Just go to www.metacritic.com, and www.gamerankings.com. Those are actually, more accurate.

b/c sonyfanboys et on and lower our games...

I liked the idea I heard someone throw out before where you have to have the game in your "I own these" section for your rating to count. Make it a little more work and than if you suspected someone of giving a faulty rating you'd be able to see if they'd ever rated it since it would still be in their collection.

@a.l.e.x00
I know there are many other sites to go to, but I think that VGChartz should also have an accurate Rating System.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Is all big game like that. The other fanboys will give it a low rating just just because they can. i bet when like metal gear solid comes out people will rate it a low score just to get it a low ave.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

mesoteto said:

The fanboyism swings both ways Meso....we can't even keep Uncharted above an 8.

mesoteto said:

Just as nintendo fanboys cant have a playstation title in the top 200.

mM

the only to stop that is by not allowing anonymous voting...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Who's giving Bully on Wii a 10?

People on all sides do this, you can't just blame Nintendo Fans. Microsoft and sony people do it too.

This system shouldn't even be here. Since most votes given are either a one or a ten. And it's only because people want to say that they have the best games on the system. It's a vicious cycle, that will stop once the rating system goes away.