By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tetris on WiiWare!

Ya!  This is a must, must, must buy.  For me, more so than any game ever because this is a game I'll actually play with friends online. 

http://wii.ign.com/articles/858/858385p1.html

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network

Yea I saw that to if its $5-10 i'm getting right away they said 6players online so thats a +++++++++++++++++++++++++

Awesome! Be sure we'll get: Wow! Only 5 dollars for a free flash game! and so on, but hey, this is great. I hope they reach their 1M goal

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

@ Oyvoyvoyv

I'll do it.

Wow! Let's pay five bucks for a flash game.

Think I'd rather play it on my cell phone.

free flash game doesn't have 6 player online or motion controls and i'm assuming i can play against my wife in the same room on the wii here, whereas i can't with free online flash game

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp
Around the Network

Sure u can play it on your tiny cell phone screen , but wouldn''t you rather pay $5-10 and play it on your TV screen and compete online with ppl around the world ?

I can't play Tetris. It's too slow for me. I am partial to Meteos (which is like SSBB except a puzzle game ;])

I'll probably buy it, even though I already have Tetris DS and Tetris Evoloution (360) AND Tetris Splash (XBLA). I loves me some Tetris!!

Tetris DS is the definitive Tetris.

Okay. I just want to know if anyone is really excited for this game?