By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Am I only 1 of 2 people left that cares that VGChartz has stopped updating sales?!

Do sales matter to you anymore?

Yes. 186 83.04%

No. 18 8.04%

They never mattered. 20 8.93%

Total:224

I agree. We are always a month behind now

Around the Network
Ouroboros24 said:
Olivernintentoal said:
Of course we care! We are just used to it by now.

That's not caring.  That's just a preference.  Like I prefer rainy days over sunny days.  Like I prefer console over PC.  Like I care to post or not post.  The OP has a genuine concern, an issue he will not let slide and have the site get away with( Ami I right or is the OP just someone who doesn't really care and just started a thread because it's a good topic, despite it being something that this forum has already seen before).  I'm just saying, personally I would like to see more updates, but in reality, it's not really a big deal with me. 

The question is, do we care, or do with just treat it as a second string issue we really don't care about.  The OP cares, that person really cares, but does the overall care, the one that the site is going after anways. 

If the OP really cares, then I thank you for that.  Monthly updates are wack, and if I had a preference, i would want them to update it biweekly at least.  But I'm not as hard core as the OP and the other person who really cares as the title suggests. 

Oh well, If only I didn't have a real life. hahaha.  I'm drunk.

Wow you really went overboard haha.  Yeah they do care, which is why they made a thread, and so do I, but not enough to riot in the streets or create a thread myself.  

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

With this thread giving answers, this thread isn't necessary.

Locking! :D