By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Anime - Dragon Ball Is Getting Its First New TV Anime in 18 Years

TheGoldenBoy said:
Darc Requiem said:
Please tell me it will wipe GT out of existence. I would say GT sucked but that would be an insult to the word "sucked"

It will since it supposedly starts after the Buu Saga.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
haxxiy said:
I knew it would happen since I found out about Battle of the Gods.

First Star Wars, now Dragon Bal... and I'm pretty sure Rowling will come around with more Harry Potter eventually.

That would be so awesome!

You haven't heard about the Fantastic Beasts movie trilogy? She's already doing it.

spemanig said:
Ka-pi96 said:
haxxiy said:
I knew it would happen since I found out about Battle of the Gods.

First Star Wars, now Dragon Bal... and I'm pretty sure Rowling will come around with more Harry Potter eventually.

That would be so awesome!

You haven't heard about the Fantastic Beasts movie trilogy? She's already doing it.

That's a prequel to everything though. It's pretty much just to flesh out the world and make a shit ton of money.

SSJ5 DOE

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

great now bring the real SSJ4.

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

It will since it supposedly starts after the Buu Saga.

And unlike GT, this one is written by Akira Toriyama.

Angelv577 said:

Yeah... doubt that will happen.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Since Akira Toriyama is heavily involved this is going to be canon.

The English dub isn't even necessary. The Japanese dub is so superior it's not even funny. The English dub can be outright cringeworthy at times.

McDonaldsGuy said:
Since Akira Toriyama is heavily involved this is going to be canon.

The English dub isn't even necessary. The Japanese dub is so superior it's not even funny. The English dub can be outright cringeworthy at times.

I thought that the English voicing was quite exceptional; along with Cowboy Beebop, Gundam, Yu Yu Hakkasho, among others.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

PenguinZ said:
Angelv577 said:

Yeah... doubt that will happen.

yeah I know but it's good to dream sometimes.