By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's up with the riot in Baltimore?

Goddam you, auto correct. God damn you straight to hell.

Around the Network

I think if we had more intimidating cops, the kiddies would behave more nicely.

We have this:

We need this:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Lafiel said:

is this the "racism is over" narrative?

I think it's more the "racism has nothing to do with this particular incident" narrative. It's important to differ between real racism, which is a huge issue, and matters that have no racial motivations, lumping everything together only serves to detract from the actual issues.

Here in Sweden, it has gone completely over board; every time there are riots in one of the suburbs, the inner-city, upper middle class white knights of social justice tell everyone that the police are the problem, even going so far as to tell the actual citizens who live in these suburbs and who have their homes, cars or businesses destroyed or damaged and share both ethnicity, social networks and neighborhood with these kids that they "don't really know how it works".

Please; differentiate between various social issues and concerns and the mechanics behind them, it benefits no one to classify everything regarding certain groups as racism, sexism, phobias or extremism, yet this happens all the time.

THE WHITE MAN COMETH

if there is one story that needs to be told in all this it is this one:

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
Aeolus451 said:
Lafiel said:
Aeolus451 said:

He shouldn't of ran then
. If you did nothing wrong or have no warrants then just talk to police and be nice. It will work out. They're not gonna give someone a limo ride to jail especially if you run or resist arrest. Besides that, rioting invalidates their cause in my opinion. If someone wants to change things, become a politician or cop and do good for all people, not just one social group.

oh wow, there is so much wrong with this post, but hey, 'murrica

'murrica? Seriously,if you disagree with me on my points then argue against my points but don't resort to that crap.

it takes a bigger and wiser man than me to calmly explain the injustice and frustration your kind of reasoning causes

I can only feel disgusted by the victim blaming, the justification of police playing judge jury and executioner and to then broadly deny the protesters any valid cause because a few individuals are abusing the situation to cause caos or being so fed up with the situation that their only outlet is violence, thankfully mostly against property - it's just absolutely incompatible with my core believes

He wasn't a victim and shouldn't be painted as one. He literally brought it on himself.  He ran and resisted arrest which escalated the situation to where police can respond with more force. He could of just talked to the cops and that would of been the end of it at best He could of talked to the cops and been arrested for the switchblade he had on him but he would of been healthy. Talking to the cops was his best option and that's something normal people do when dealing with cops. Police are only allowed to react to what people do. Sometimes, they go overboard with it and they are punished for when they do. I believe the cops responded apporiately to someone who ran from them and resisted arrest.

I'm tired of people playing at being the victim so they can get away with crime or when they did something they shouldn't have or have something on them they shouldn't have.

There's not a few people looting, burning, breaking everything, assualting cops and people. It's flat out rioting. In no circumstances should rioting be tolerated, allowed or condoned. Enough is enough. Arrest any found rioting, set no bail and charge them for rioting. Give 'em the maximum sentence. If that does work, the up the punishments. 

kitler53 said:

if there is one story that needs to be told in all this it is this one:

Now that is what is needed in the black community

Feel free to add me to your Ps friends list.

Megid2013

http://investmentwatchblog.com/police-caught-in-big-lie-cia-start-riots-for-martial-law/
Just wow )
Conspiracy theories are always fun!
"The Media has been spreading disinformation and lies. In order to gin up public opinion to start martial law. They said the gangs had banned together to kill cops. This was a bald faced lie and was obviously created to spread violence and misinformation. It is the
U S Government that is hiring these rioters, and they have admitted this on fox news channel. They are admitting that the violence is being done by someone hiring them. Who has the money to hire rioters and thugs. Who started the group called ISIS? The CIA, Why did they do it? To cause wide spread violence and death so we can get world opinion to wipe out the middle east for Israel. Now they are doing it here to get public opinion in agreement that we need martial law. If we KNOW they are doing this world wide, our own government, we know they are doing it here. They want total control of our lives. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT MARTIAL LAW in america. Please get the word out!"