It is coming with DLC 42 11.05%

It is coming with no DLC 47 12.37%

It is coming with no DLC ... 36 9.47%

It won't come. 230 60.53%

Pfff... I just want an ou... 25 6.58%

Total:380

the banner add on VG Chartz now says PS4 , XB1 and pc only

Around the Network

This along with a port of Deus Ex Mankind divided will bring tons of action love to Wii U. Then add in Splatoon and Devil's 3rd and I'm all set this year.

I hope that you guys do get it.

qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

My Guess:

As a Nintendo fan, I can say it angers me that Nintendo is so against hird party, and thinks they are still hot stuff, when I am here just wanting to play a third-party game and sooner or later Nintendo if this keeps up I will get a PS4, and that won't help you in any way. 

It isn't that Nintendo is in any way against 3rd party developers, it's that they put their needs front and center when developing their hardware because it benefits their games.. It's not wrong, it's just a different business model. The "thinks they are still hot stuff" bit is dead-on, though. Nintendo has a control problem. Nintendo still expects 3rd party developers to approach them, instead of the other way around. As soon as there are more than one platform holders, it just doesn't work that way anymore. As a fellow Nintendo fan, I feel your pain.

Currently (Re-)Playing: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Multiplayer, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Currently Watching: The Shield, Stein's;Gate, Narcos

ironmanDX said:

What a nice gesture.

I hope so as well. I love the small cod wii u community.

Around the Network

i seriously doubt it

why would activision even bother? its not like the game would sell on the console.

Everything points to the likelihood that we won't be getting the game on Wii U. The devs even said it was for PS4, X1 and PC only, and that's pretty good confirmation.

At this point, as much as I'm sure there's a select few people whom would play the game on the U if the possibility was provided, that number is just too low for it to be worthwhile for Activision. If it ain't coming to PS360, then I don't see why it'd come to Wii U.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

The game isn't coming to PS360, and those consoles have a much larger userbase even now compared to the Wii U. If it's not coming to those two I highly doubt Wii U will receive the game. I think Treyarch just wanted to focus on the powerful consoles to get the maximum amount they could get out of them.

ironmanDX said:

Thank you, I hope so too, nice to see a fellow gamer wanting to see fans of another platform get a popular game, very refreshing :)