Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Ops 3 Coming to Wii U? *with poll*

The fate of Black Ops 3 Wii U?

It is coming with DLC 42 11.05%

It is coming with no DLC 47 12.37%

It is coming with no DLC ... 36 9.47%

It won't come. 230 60.53%

Pfff... I just want an ou... 25 6.58%

Total:380

If there is no PS3/360 version the Wii U has like a 0.0000000001% chance.

PS3 would drastically out sell it by atleast 5 to 1

Around the Network
Materia-Blade said:
V-r0cK said:
If it's not coming out for last gen then I don't see it coming out for Wii U.

I wonder why people keet saying this, wich has no relation to wheter a game comes to wii u or not.

I'm just saying if Treyarch is going to put the effort into porting to the Wii U then the smarter move would be to put a bit more effort into having it for PS3/360  as well since it has a much larger install base.  Pretty much its an "all or nothing" scenario.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:

Not sure but I've already seen 55 ads for it this morning on vgchartz. Ads I can't get rid of even when I click on the x, because they keep taking over my screen. So more than likely I will grow to hate the game before it even releases 

Adverts? On the internets? you lie! ABP is your friend.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

V-r0cK said:
Materia-Blade said:

I wonder why people keet saying this, wich has no relation to wheter a game comes to wii u or not.

I'm just saying if Treyarch is going to put the effort into porting to the Wii U then the smarter move would be to put a bit more effort into having it for PS3/360  as well since it has a much larger install base.  Pretty much its an "all or nothing" scenario.

It's basic knowledge this isn't true. it would take far more than "a bit more effort" to have ps360 ports. and that's even without considering thye have to move on from the 7th gen.

rolltide101x said:

If there is no PS3/360 version the Wii U has like a 0.0000000001% chance.

PS3 would drastically out sell it by atleast 5 to 1

advanced warfare sold less than half of ghosts on ps3. with the decline continuing, bo 3 would be lucky to get 1.5 million on ps3, wich wouldn't be 5 times the wii u version even if it sold exactly like the previous wii u versions.

Around the Network
Materia-Blade said:
V-r0cK said:

It's basic knowledge this isn't true. it would take far more than "a bit more effort" to have ps360 ports. and that's even without considering thye have to move on from the 7th gen.

Well I don't think its a walk in the park to put it for Wii U either along with its gamepad feature as well so they're just going to stick with PS4/XB1 as they're more similar.

Everybody knows it makes more sense to have it on PS3/360 than to have it on Wii U if Activision wanted to expand the number of platforms.

So back to my original point "If it's not coming out for last gen then I don't see it coming out for Wii U."

Goodnightmoon said:

If the game is not coming to Nintendo then this makes just 0 sense:

Isn't it possible that is something that is just still there BO2 on Wii-U?

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
Goodnightmoon said:

If the game is not coming to Nintendo then this makes just 0 sense:

Isn't it possible that is something that is just still there BO2 on Wii-U?

3 years later? Why?

The game is probably coming, and that poll will look funny in a few months.

They put the Nintendo link account the same day that the game was revealed. They didn´t do that with AW. Because it was not going to come to WiiU. I mean, I think is very logical. Many Wii Cods were not revealed at the same time as the ps360 but later without making noise. An Wii skkiped some Cods too, but that didn´t  mean that cod stoped on Wii. This looks like the same to me.

V-r0cK said:
Materia-Blade said:
V-r0cK said:

Well I don't think its a walk in the park to put it for Wii U either along with its gamepad feature as well so they're just going to stick with PS4/XB1 as they're more similar.

Everybody knows it makes more sense to have it on PS3/360 than to have it on Wii U if Activision wanted to expand the number of platforms.

So back to my original point "If it's not coming out for last gen then I don't see it coming out for Wii U."

what gamepad feature? I can't believe someone still tries to use this lame excuse. not only devs aren't forced to use the gamepad, we are talking about a yearly franchise that already got two releases on wii u. they can just import all controls they used before.

Materia-Blade said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

The fact that third parties don't sell very well on the Wii U (for many reasons), it most likely won't happen. Besides, Treyarch said that they're only working on the game for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

"The fact that third parties don't sell very well on the Wii U"

This isn't a fact, it's outright false. also, check the nintendo network thing again.

Please tell me which third party games have sold well on the Wii U. I would like to hear some.

Just because that Nintendo Network thing is there does not necessarily mean that it will be coming to the Wii U.