By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo: MCC HCS Cup cancelled due to joinability issues - 199 days after launch

Goodnightmoon said:

What is the Nintendo driveclub?

I´m trying but I can´t think in any game.

It's the Wii U.

Warned - Leadified

Around the Network
torok said:
Goodnightmoon said:

It's the Wii U.

That sounds out of place. It makes no sense at all, is like you cant find any game so you just try to downgrade the console because.... it´s the wiiu. Whatever man.

manny10032 said:
Goatseye said:

S**t happens.

Like a broken game

A broken mp 3 months ago. You can't play 4 campaigns within a "broken game".

I'm not gonna go back and forth with people claiming TMCC is broken. Just go to Twitch and look up mp playthroughs.

bananaking21 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

they will have one once they actually start to bother put online functionality in their games. 

You mean like Super Smash Bros. 4, Bayonetta 2, Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, Pokémon, Animal Crossing? 

Goodnightmoon said:
cycycychris said:
Goodnightmoon said:
hedges01 said:
every company has its driveclub

I guess Smash Bros Brawl.

But most all Nintendo games tend to be pretty bad when it comes to online servers.

Brawl had online O_O I have the game and I didnt know it.

But that´s a last generation game, its like 7 years old anyways. And is not like the online feature was the reason why people bought a game that has been always offline. Is not like Driveclub or Halo MC, without the online working are pretty pointless.

You do realize both have single player content, right? Hell, Halo MCC especially has 4 single player campaigns so I don't know what you're going on about.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Slade6alpha said:
No words... 343.

Soon they'll be called 404.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank