By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 exclusive content on BO3?

GribbleGrunger said:
estebxx said:

yeah, i agree there are better ways to spend that money, not to mention it would be a very shitty move...

Why would it be a 'shitty move'? MS have had the marketing deal for years now so isn't it about time that Sony had their chance?

sorry when i saw the "only on PS4" i thought it was a (very unlikely rumor) of them grabing the game as an exclusive, not just marketing or content.

Around the Network

Take it for what its worth.........my local Gamestop.....nothing on the Xbox side

Holy... shit... if will happen... damn.

estebxx said:

sorry when i saw the "only on PS4" i thought it was a (very unlikely rumor) of them grabing the game as an exclusive, not just marketing or content.

Oh, I see. That's definitely NOT going to happen :)

The PS5 Exists. 

E3 Megaton for sure.

Around the Network
manny10032 said:

Take it for what its worth.........my local Gamestop.....nothing on the Xbox side

The evidence is stacking up but it's still not 'confirmed'.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
manny10032 said:

The evidence is stacking up but it's still not 'confirmed'.

Agreed 

manny10032 said:

Agreed 

I'm erring on the side of caution, but if I had to answer yes or no I'd plump for yes.

The PS5 Exists. 

Guess the marketing and all is for Sony. All events (for previews, hands-ons, exhibitions etc.) will be with Playstation equipment so it's pretty obvious

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

I'm guessing Sony and Activision are still negotiating a deal. If Microsoft has it we would know by now, and if they wanted it they would have it by now.