By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 exclusive content on BO3?

manny10032 said:

Everything in their studio is PS4.....if that helps

i don't see anything
what should that picture show?

Around the Network

Waste of money. Only winning out of this is Activision.

JayWood2010 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
We're going to get multiple threads on BO3 until the marketing deal is confirmed aren't we . . .

At least 23 and a half

How can one make half a thread? o.O

TheGoldenBoy said:
We're going to get multiple threads on BO3 until the marketing deal is confirmed aren't we . . .

Yes, and we won't get a concrete confirmation until E3, so be prepared. 

fireburn95 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

It is a big game... Big games oft get more attention than lets say the marketing deals of My little Pony Rainbow Madness

I know it will. I just wish we had a single thread where people could post all the evidence for it instead of cluttering the hot topics with pretty much the same topic again and again.

Around the Network

If Xbox doesn't have the marketing deal, what is MS thinking? All the big games this year seem to have deals with Sony. Phil Spencer has been talking about focusing on 1st party IPs and stuff, I'm expecting a huge E3 then.

Holy shit, so many people replied too fast

Why doesn't someone just ask on twitter to Phil Spencer on whether or not MS has marketing of this years CoD? I'm surprised that Tim Dog guy didn't ask yet or maybe he's afraid of the answer. lol

Ruler said:
Sony shouldnt waste money on stuff like that

yeah, i agree there are better ways to spend that money, not to mention it would be a very shitty move...

hedges01 said:

i don't see anything
what should that picture show?

You dont see the PS4's and the Sony gold headsets at all the stations??