By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the PS3fans are voting for games that have not launched yet?

I don´t know if you have noticed, but there are plenty of PS3 games that have not been released and have very high score, games like Resistance 2 or MGS4, will be that the PS3 fans do not have good games launched yet or not have nothing better to make, What do you believe?

Around the Network

This site has an anonymous rating system that doesn't require registeration, and doesn't count how many times you've counted. What that means is that games on popular consoles get rated high, and unpopular ones rated low.

This is pretty simple, so the amount of whining from PS3 fans is pretty ridiculous.

It's obviously not much good for finding the absolutely best game ever across platforms, but works well enough for finding out what are the most popular games on a given console.

Fanboys are fanboys,,,And It's not like nintendo or microsoft fanboys are any better,,,Actually with this thread you show that nintendo fanboys are worse,,They just do the same and complain if sony fanboys do it,,What was that word againn,,,mmmm,,,oh yea hypocrite

and also I am sure you ve been to all of them and gave those games that YOU HAVEN'T played 1s as much as you could.What is that word again???say it with mee,,,HYPOCRITE

I personally have not ranked a single game that I ahven't played,but then again I m not a fanboy,, especially a hypocrite one

I have noticed this with all of the systems and it childish for anyone to do it. I am a Nintendo fan but I'm not going to rate GTA IV a 1. Some Ninty fan will but don't blame me. I only rate the games I have played. I also have not rated Wii Fit a 10 so don't blame me for that either. Blame me for giving Far Cry : Vengeance a 10 ( just kidding).

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Why was MGS4 at a six a few months ago? Umm... yeah. Cause someone [or group of people] were rating it low.

It's just what happens on this site. Uncharted is still trying to stay an eight, when the top ten Wii games are all 8s.

Who cares. User scores are worthless.

I just saw that Sadness is rated highly. I think that I'll go buy it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Sony fanboys are the biggest idiots of the lot. Lol. The top games have not been released.

Basically it's simple, voting for these games is enabled by this site. I haven't voted myself on such games and I am sure a few Wii and 360 fanboys voted as well and some of those who anticipate the franchise may want to counter balance. Nothing really surprising...

Some people within this thread act very childishly IMO.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales