By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the PS3fans are voting for games that have not launched yet?

Stillwell said:
Who cares. User scores are worthless.

I second that. It's not only sony Fanboys, but the same thing goes for Nintendo or Xbox fans. Every website should quit the user scores cause everywhere these things happen.

Around the Network

Its the leo-j's and Soriku's who spend hours each day voting and posting on this site who can change the scores of games.

MANUELF said:
I don´t know if you have noticed, but there are plenty of PS3 games that have not been released and have very high score, games like Resistance 2 or MGS4, will be that the PS3 fans do not have good games launched yet or not have nothing better to make, What do you believe?

Hey troll you do realise that unreleased games on all systems have rankings?  Oh you didn't maybe if you weren't blinded by your own fanboyism you would have.

I am a Sony fan but I don't go rate games that have not even been released yet and I most certainly do not go and give poor ratings to games I haven't played.

Although I am a Sony fan I also own an XBOX 360 and have enjoyed XBOX 360 games while I could still play them. I will enjoy XBOX 360 games again when I get a new reliable XBOX next year.

I am also getting a Wii soon and I have already started buying games for it and I am sure I will enjoy them.

Around the Network

This thread has a good point...

Top 10 PS3 games on the site -

Compared to 360 list -

Usually GT5:P is on the list as well...Also, if you look up games that are on both systems, xbox 360 version usually has a lower score.

Why all the hate and phantom game votes ps3 fans?

Auron said:
MANUELF said:
I don´t know if you have noticed, but there are plenty of PS3 games that have not been released and have very high score, games like Resistance 2 or MGS4, will be that the PS3 fans do not have good games launched yet or not have nothing better to make, What do you believe?

Hey troll you do realise that unreleased games on all systems have rankings?  Oh you didn't maybe if you weren't blinded by your own fanboyism you would have.

I admit that I am Nintendofan since two years, but I am not longing for future games as PS3 fans of its top 10, 4 or 5 have not been released and hardly know anything about them.

Because they have the ability to do so o.O? I think it's more sad that people with NO INTEREST in the game at all would go and rate it down >_>; but hey! I'm generally not one to nit-pick :P Support is fine, I'm not sure what the problem is. I can't tell you how many people on this site already stated SSBB would be the best game this year without even playing it or seeing a single review, but we let them believe :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

SpartanFX said:
and also I am sure you ve been to all of them and gave those games that YOU HAVEN'T played 1s as much as you could.What is that word again???say it with mee,,,HYPOCRITE

I personally have not ranked a single game that I ahven't played,but then again I m not a fanboy,, especially a hypocrite one

Wow, awesome assumption there...

I'm actually starting to rate Resistance a one so it will drop out of the spot and we can get fresh games in there. Those just happen to be the games that pop up and its ironic that you say sony fanboys because these games all get low scores before they get high ones