By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I always pronounced Dee-Dee-Dee. Actually, when they had the cartoon Kirby show on 4kids, it was also pronounced Dee-Dee-Dee.
(Then again, 4kids probably F*cked that up too.)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Dedede is probably my favorite character.

Man was it hard to play against Sonic 1v1 though...4 player games definitely rock, but I have had some great 1v1 at the end of those matches as well.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I pronounce it Duh-Dee-Dee, as in the "Duh" is really short while the "Dee"s are longer and equal.

Triple D is definitely my favorite big charater (although Bowser's command grab...OH MAN!)

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Like him but kept getting my ass handed to me. But then I was playing 1on1. I'll have to try him in a 4on4. But I think Ike is likely the main man for that.

Around the Network

I can't use him because I just can't handle how slow he is. I generally hate slow characters in any fighting so Dedede is a big no for me.

I'm liking Sonic and starting to get the hang of him but damn he too fast sometimes.

I just pronounce it dede (as in sister of Dexter in Dexter's lab) because dedede is too much of a mouthful.

Lucario for me, followed by Charizard, Sonic, and Wolf.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I always pronounced it as "Dee-deed," with the 3rd E being silent, and the stress on the second syllable. No idea why.

My Japanese copy says "Day-day-day" and apparently the English one says "Dee-dee-dee." I don't know which one will stick on me.

The Japanese version still reads デデデ, right?

This really makes no sense at all. =/

naznatips said:
Lucario for me, followed by Charizard, Sonic, and Wolf.

Nah, Captain Falcon and especially Ganondorf for the win! :P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!