By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To Be Biased, Splatoon is Going to NOT Suck! You can trust me...

To Be Biased, Splatoon is Going to NOT Suck! You can trust me...

Why its going to suck?

~No Voice Chat! C'mon Nintendo!

~Cant Customize Ruleset with Friends

~Its on Nintendo Platforms

~Its on WiiU

~Im trying to think of more hold on....

~Oh yeah, Because its on Nintendo Platforms!!!

REASONS WHY IT WONT SUCK?

~Innovation within a FPS genre

~Single Player, Looking like and having SMG vibes to it

~Customization of the player

~Colorful, Beatiful Graphics

~Online that works

~Game that actually Works Day 1 :p

~Uhhh... its fun? pls understand

~By EAD.... Means its good duh

~Its a Nintendo Game

~Inklings will be in SSB

~Splatoon is GoTY (intill XCX comes to the west)

~Because i Said So!

Around the Network

:P

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

We can't way that Nintendo isn't listening to us. Knowing they enjoy making DLC these days, we'll most likely see added-in lobbies for voice-chat. But I hate to see devs add in things that should have been in initially.

I have a strong feeling that Splatoon will have long legs if given the right DLC (if any), although it might not sell great initially since people are so put down from the recent Splatoon info.

padib said:
I know, it will be awesome. My only gripe with Splatoon is that it might take players away from Smash.

No way, if it does Inklings as DLC and bring them players back to where they belong

It can do well, but because of those negatives and also being a new IP, it can flop up quite easily..

If done right or fixed, I can see this game being a million seller, but for now, I think it can only scratch 1M lifetime because of these issues.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Please don't put inlkings in Smash. They should have just made this mario arena with bloopers and koopas. No sense in going through the effort to make a new style that looks like a knock off of Nickolodean.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

RolStoppable said:
Innovation within the FPS genre?

tbone, what did I tell you about drugs?

Technically, you're right.

This is a TPS.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

K, I am going to ask you/anyone this cause I am still confused... Has it actually been confirmed or been shown that private matches of any sort is allowed or are we just going on the fact that IGN said that only custom private matches aren't allowed but didn't say anything about the regular private matches?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

i shall have it day one :O

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I love these light-hearted threads!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."