By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Playoffs 2015 NBA FINALS. Warriors win Series 4-2!

WHO WILL WIN THE NBA FINALS?

Golden State Warriors 53 66.25%

Cleveland Cavaliers 27 33.75%

Total:80

For me Golden State are just better team overall. I love how LeBron is playing and his dominance at court, but I hope that GS will find their strenght and win this series.

Around the Network

I'm sticking to my original pick... Except now I can say how it is going to go... The Warriors win the next 3 games.. Thursday in Cleveland, game 5 in Oakland and finish the series Game 6 in Cleveland. You heard it here first!

Oh and *Spoiler Alert* for anyone who doesn't wanna know how the series will end... because this ^ is how (;

tivec said:
For me Golden State are just better team overall. I love how LeBron is playing and his dominance at court, but I hope that GS will find their strenght and win this series.

The better team overall?  They're very fortunate that they aren't down 3-0 right now.  They've been outplayed every game (For 4 Quarters) outside of 5 minutes of Overtime in Game one and the Cavaliers  had a game winning shot available in game one that they missed twice.  That's not even considering the fact that the Cavaliers are all playing extended minutes in comparison due to numerous key injuries while the Warriors are almost entirely healthy across the board.

Finals pressure?  Inconsistency?  Quality defense?  Luck? Overrated?   Whatever you want to call it, the Warriors have not been in the driver seat this entire series.

The wear and tear seems to be showing for Cleveland more and more. The extra day is pretty timely in that regard.

after tonights game, cavs are done imo

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Its like the Basketball gods are against the Cavs. if its not injuries, its sickness. Even the camera hates Lebron.

If the Warriors win and Lebron doesn't get Finals MVP, it should go to Iguodala.

And now we are tied again. At least it's staying interesting. With an extended break before the next game, we'll see if the rest helps the Cavs. At least now GS looks like they want it, unlike how they moped around in the first half of Game 3.

there's a good chance this series is over. Can't count out Lebron having a monster game though.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Sweet! My predictions of the series being tied at 2 after Game 2 was right! I expected different results in the last two games but whatever. Also, although the Warrior dominated today, I'm kinda disappointed it wasn't done by the Splash Bros. knocking down threes. The two haven't been as dominant together since the Rocket series.

I think the Warriors are obviously in a good position now with game 5 back at their home but I also think if they win there, they should win the series. Lebron seems to be getting more and more tired in each Finals game and his field goal percentage isn't that hot either. With Lebron getting tired, the Cavs don't have enough talent to fend off against the Warriors especially if the Warriors keep their intensity from Game 4 in the rest of the series. Their experience in the Memphis series has definitely help them out in the Finals.

Also, I hope Lebron's head gets better. That gash looked pretty terrible.