By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Playoffs 2015 NBA FINALS. Warriors win Series 4-2!

WHO WILL WIN THE NBA FINALS?

Golden State Warriors 53 66.25%

Cleveland Cavaliers 27 33.75%

Total:80
PAOerfulone said:
Man, that shot by Pierce would've been so awesome if he had gotten it off in time.

I'm kinda pissed it didn't count!!! It did kinda look like it was on his hand but it was called good.. and it was almost too close to reverse... but I guess it was kinda touching his hand at 0.0

**yeah after seeing a few more replays in slow motion its clearly in his hands still... I'm just bitter because I wanted it to count!** haha

Around the Network

Yeah, that shot by Pierce would have been awesome if it counted.

Man the Clippers blew this series so hard. Up 3-1, double digit lead to start the 4th quarter of game 6, and then you lose that game by double digits, and show up flat for game 7 too. Pathetic.

I guess they should rename Lob City, Choke City, Clippers had it in their back pocket, and they let it slip away. Smh.

I don't know even know what to say about the Clippers. That was just awful.

Around the Network

I'm not sure what's worse... Blowing a double digit lead in game 6 and then losing by double digits.. Or coming out flat with zero fight in game 7... I think the game 6 collapse was the start of the end of the Clippers.

So it's Warriors vs Rockets and Hawks vs Cavs in the Conference Finals now. I'd say Warriors in 5, Cavs in 6 and then Warriors in 6 over the Cavs in the Finals.

Well that was bad the Clippers really don't have a bench I didn't think the Rockets bench was that good either but I guess I'm wrong the bench definitely won the game for them today.

For the Conference Finals, I'll say:

West:Warriors in 7
East: Cavs in 5

I'll save my prediction for the NBA Finals for when we have a clear match-up after the Conference Finals.

Warriors in 6
Hawks in 7