By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub Is Getting PS Plus Edition, More Server Upgrades, and Rewards Soon

Launch it directly following the e3 conference. Best time IMO.

As far as I'm aware, they're trying to turn Drive club into a service type game - buy the game once and its updated/upgraded over time with new content as well. Interesting business model, will be exciting to see how this plays out exactly.

Around the Network

believe it when i see it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

SvennoJ said:
Ooh another update. Time to max out my stars again!
This game just keeps on going.

You addict.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Lol. I completely forgot about this. Kinda sad how it ended up.

Reminds me of the false promises with the Fable games.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Well about time. Ridiculous that its taking this long.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Got Driveclub from redbox when it came out, didn't really like it to be honest. Just not my type of racing game. That being said, I still think they need to hurry up and get more wheel compatibility for the PS4.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

So the PS+ edition is still a thing? LOL, okay.

Actually now that so much time has passed and with so many delays the PS+ version should be the full game, like every other PS+ game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

ps3-sales! said:
Lol. I completely forgot about this. Kinda sad how it ended up.

Reminds me of the false promises with the Fable games.

Bad comparison. Fable has still been a great inspite of not living up to the hype of Peter Molyneux. Sony failed to deliver a PS+ demo for Driveclub because... they are probably disappointed with the game.

Anyhow, Sony probably feels obligated to make this PS+ version happen since it was advertised. Also, racing fans on PS4 need something to play.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)