By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Ni No Kuni 2 in development, exclusive to PS4

FentonCrackshell said:
I know you guys want Ni Noni Kuni 2, but will you all hate me if I say I'd prefer Dark Cloud 3? I mean, I've only been waiting 10 YEARS now!

I want to have sex with you.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
FentonCrackshell said:
I know you guys want Ni Noni Kuni 2, but will you all hate me if I say I'd prefer Dark Cloud 3? I mean, I've only been waiting 10 YEARS now!

lol Dragon's Dogma and Dragon Age Inquisition have become my resent "Favorite game of all time" but I think that's because I forgot how much I love Dark Cloud 2. If Sony ever teamsters that game I'd probably end up homeless and in jail for skipping work and neglecting my children LOL. 

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Very disappointed in the first game. It was very shallow compared to games like Lost Odyssey.

walsufnir said:
I can't believe there are still people out there who care for him, even worse there are sites that base whole articles off his fantasy world. Even worse, there are still vgchartz threads based on sites based on tidux' tweets from planet wishes.

He basically just states the obvious.  It turns out that doing so can get you alot of attention. 

If a NNK2 did come out I wonder how it would look since studio ghibli closed down.

Around the Network

PS4 is a nuke i tell ya! Nothing but good news coming from it.

Boutros said:
FentonCrackshell said:

Woah, woah where we goin' with this. Are you two even compatible? XD

I think DC was okay. I just don't see justification for a new one. Maybe I just don't like Dungeon Crawlers that much.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

If a NNK2 did come out I wonder how it would look since studio ghibli closed down.

According to Wiki (a more reliable source than Tidux?) stated that Studio Ghibli is just temporary halting productions due to the retiring of their founder.  So maybe once that's all settled and reevaluate how the company will run without the founder then they will likely go back into producing films i hope.

Tidux...

axumblade said:
My bf is playing through the first one right now. I really hope it's true. Might just wait for an actual confirmation though so that I don't get his hopes up.

Hey what area is he at

I just beat candeladabra(whatever it is) and Im at the skull mountain to take on the dragon.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3