By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo US March (NPD)! Kirby:RC Legs (58k), LoZ MM 184k, SSBU=100k and 3DS=110k, and More!

So will the database be updated to show this? MP10 is down as selling 270k WW not just USA so massive undertrack

Around the Network

Codename Steam done very poorly =(

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Nogamez said:
So will the database be updated to show this? MP10 is down as selling 270k WW not just USA so massive undertrack

Doubtful. Undertracking and overtracking come with the territory on VGChartz, it's probably just too much workload to adjust every single inaccurately tracked title.

I was feeling that something is not so good with the first week tracking of mario party 10 here!Maybe ioi forgot the mario amiibo+mario party bundle!:P

curl-6 said:
Nogamez said:

Doubtful. Undertracking and overtracking come with the territory on VGChartz, it's probably just too much workload to adjust every single inaccurately tracked title.

Yep!For example mario kart 8 is undertracked by 150k+ in the USA and we know that since 1821 and still hasn't been adjusted up!The undertracking is being perpetuated!:P

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Kirby added, 58k second month, total 110k... NOT A FLOP lol!

We had this kind of comments?lol Japan isn't the only one who loves kirby...The usa does it too!

Also,kirby proves again it's super legs!Well I remember bomba comments for kirby triple deluxe on 3DS and now it's at 1.6m!:P

tbone51 said:
Skullwaker said:

The game isn't done selling. It's less than a year old. 60m vs 100m install base. I'd compare when the gen is actually over.

Exactly, They can cancel each other out argument wise. SSB4 is multiplat but SSBB had 40mil+ more userbase with it.

Also the fact its only half a year old like you pointed out :)

Well,super smah bros on 3DS will come close to brawl,I mean that it will surely do 10m+(it's stacking up favorably with the other current 10m sellers of 3DS),brawl it's at 13m?Right?Well,a 3m+ difference is not big,considering the installbase between 3DS and WII...Particularly,of smash best territory,the USA...

Nintendo games have hyper legs(especially,the handheld ones)at least the established ips,smash will continue selling when 3DS will have been replaced from it's successor and if this successor is backwards compatible,then no need to discuss about the legs length!:P

tbone51 said:
Kirby added, 58k second month, total 110k... NOT A FLOP lol!

When will people learn that Nintendo titles with their popular IP sell over a long period of time, therefore not to be quick to judge if sales are not front loaded.

Great month for the 3DS hardware and Nintendo software. 3DS and Wii U carrying a bit of momentum now

toads like 70k undertracked in US XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3