By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Journey, Flower, and Flow Coming to PS4 at 60fps (Remastered ThatGameCompany Collection)

Oh man! Port over Shadow of the Colossus/Ico HD Collection and I can skip PS3 entirely and go straight to PS4!

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Around the Network

Man I'm so hyped too play this game again, and it'll be free for me. I really love cross-buy.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
theprof00 said:
I'm curious as to whether or not TGC will make another console game in the future. I really hope so.
Other than that I have too much on my plate right now to buy this.
Still haven't finished evil within and Bloodborne. Still haven't even started helldivers. Still haven't platinum'd anything.

Aren't they making Abzu for PS4?

afaik that game is made by a different indie, but some former thatgamecompany staff is working on it

What's the point of this? Flow and Flower are already on the PS4.

Journey still looks great (though gameplay wise it's severely lacking imo).

The number of "new" games this gen is overwhelming indeed.

But I bought Journey including some other games on PS3

Journey is neither a game that looked bad in 720p because of the art style   nor does the gameplay benefit much from twice the framerate.

Around the Network

Never played Journey before... Now I get to and at 60fps too. :D

Gigaton

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Samus Aran said:

For people who hate downloads and want a physical version?

Never really "got" Flow. Love Flower and it's awesome on PS4 at 60fps. Plays so much better.

Journey was a pretty special experience. Will be great to play it again on PS4. I originally planned getting the PS3 "ThatGameCompany Collection" so kinda glad I waited now.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Price?

Samus Aran said:

They will have a physical version. And Jouney will finally make it to the PS4 though they have been saying that it would be coming since flow and flower came over.

Funny I found the gameplay in Journey to be some of the best in gaming while the basic controls don't have much, it's amazing to push the bounds of how high you can go and I've yet to find a moment in gaming that tops the sand surfiing in the game. Plus the game withing the game of trying to comunicate with a stranger and see if they are trying to find things that are hidden, if they are waiting to see if you are trying to find things.