By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2015 NPD Thread! PS4, XBO, Wii U, 3DS, Bloodborne up

Great to see type zero do good and damn bloodborne and ps4!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

Yo seriously, 388k for Bloodborne, holy shit that is impressive. Same with MLB considering it's only for 5 days.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

TheGoldenBoy said:
So PS4 Type-0 was > 150k right?

Yes and Xbone likely < 50K. We don't know much beyond that though.

Ali_16x said:
Yo seriously, 388k for Bloodborne, holy shit that is impressive.

Niche.

Also if Hardline can do 1 mil than Battlefront is going to do a lot more.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

Oh that's pretty great for Type-0 after all.

NewGuy said:

With FFT0 at 75+% share on PS4 in the Xbone's strongest markets (US+UK), one can see why SE decided to go the route they did with SO5.

I'm actually thinking KH3 may be in danger of not coming to Xbone if JRPGs continue to struggle on the system. FFXV is definitely still coming though and that will probably the the decider.

They might be under contract to bring it to the Xbox One, so I don't belive it's in any danger of missing the system. These are also high profile JRPGs to the US market, so Microsoft wouldn't be inclined to let that slide. Other, less popular JRPGs in US markets would be. The obvious example is Star Ocean 5. 

Based on the available library and marketing of Xbox One, anything Japanese game that isn't a "Blockbuster" franchise is in danger of missing the the system. (there are certain words that I want video game advertisers to stop using, and blockbuster is one of them)

Pie is out. Month and LTD.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 20 February 2023

KIRBY!!!! F*** YES!!! 110k Lifetime, meaning March was 58k (52k Feb)

Go Go Kirby! He comes around, Back at Yah! Kirby Kirby Kirby's The 111111111

:0