By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2015 NPD Thread! PS4, XBO, Wii U, 3DS, Bloodborne up

Total Hardware = 652.7k
WiiU = 84k
PS4 = 335.7
X1 = 233k
(My calculations)

Around the Network

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 20 February 2023

I wonder if we'll get numbers for how The Show did on PS4.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 20 February 2023

Keybladewielder said:
tbone51 said:
KIRBY!!!! F*** YES!!! 110k Lifetime, meaning March was 58k (52k Feb)

That's really nice, Nintendo games always have good legs. I wonder how much has Captain Toad sold to date.

Yeah, very good legs like i said a month ago. Kirby Triple deluxe on 3ds debuted at 42k First Month, yet it sold 350k+ in US by years end.

Captain Toad was a surprise hit, its huge in sales probably close to 400k in US. If Kirby Rainbow Curse was released in Dec too it would be close to a million seller WW (or at least over 500k), its unfortunate.

BOUTROS PUT Kirby in the damb OP :S

Around the Network

B2 is overtracked by alot no?

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:
OttoniBastos said:
Wii U: 85k (assuming)

Xbox One: 236k

PS4: 340k

Does anyone have last year's numbers?

PS4: 371k, even PS4 is down YOY.

You'd expect that. No price cut, Bloodborne vs inFamous: Second Son strongly suggests PS4 would be down YoY. Too bad some people were trying to hype up a 400K month, I may have even got sucked into the hype despite my confidence that PS4 will be down throughout this year until there is a price cut. It's just a law of economics that a console has a saturation point at a particular price, and PS4 it getting close to that with $399. As it gets closer the sales per week / month will drop. This is why a price cut is guaranteed this year.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

OttoniBastos said:
FFF ~ 35k
Strike Team Eliminating the Alien Menace ~ 31k

LTD:
Mushroom ~ 326
ZU ~ 204
Bayonetta 2 ~ 157k
Wonderful 101 ~ 104k
TEARAWAY ~ 75k

Great to see Toad doing really well
Ouch S.T.E.A.M

Post 1252 from Creamsugar

FFF ~ 35
Strike Team Eliminating the Alien Menace ~ 31

LTD:
Mushroom ~ 326
ZU ~ 204
B2 ~ 157

101 ~ 104
TEARAWAY ~ 75

binary solo said:
Ali_16x said:

PS4: 371k, even PS4 is down YOY.

You'd expect that. No price cut, Bloodborne vs inFamous: Second Son strongly suggests PS4 would be down YoY. Too bad some people were trying to hype up a 400K month, I may have even got sucked into the hype despite my confidence that PS4 will be down throughout this year until there is a price cut. It's just a law of economics that a console has a saturation point at a particular price, and PS4 it getting close to that with $399. As it gets closer the sales per week / month will drop. This is why a price cut is guaranteed this year.

Lol I thought it was going to do 400k+.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"