By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - great game series cut down young

Powerstone, Panzer dragoon, Kid Icarus, Strider
Just about any series on the Dreamcast

Around the Network

i would love to see a new cannon fooder, JUst remembered it thanks to the soundtrack thread, i whiled away many hours with that game, lol.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

OK how about an update to Alien Breed (Tower Assault please) and Jet Strike

'You should try everything once in your life except incest, homosexuality and morris dancing' - Oscar Wylde (sort of)

Earthworm Jim is one that I haven't seen mentioned.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Tbh, I enjoyed Gun a lot, by Activision.
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) is awesome. You really should play it.
Shenmue offc.
Beyond Good and Evil

And not entirely fitting to this topic, but I really 2D fighters like Double Dragon, Turtles IV: Turtles in Time and Final Fight. The only proper 3D beat em all I've seen so far must be The Warriors. The others were not as enjoyable.

Around the Network

Gladius
Ikaruga
Lemmings
Earthbound
Punch out
Luigi's Mansion

Most of all: Pikmin come on Mayamoto, give us some Pikmin love for the Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Duderino said:
Commander Keen... we need you buddy

Seconded.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Shenmue 1 was great....2 not so much

Hmm the (US and Europe) Earthbound franchises, it took like 10 years for Mother 3 to come out in Japan after Mother 2 on the SNES, but only Mother 2 (Earthbound) was ever released outside of Japan. So yeah I bought Earthbound when it released back in the day still waiting on my squeal and still playing the original (look at the sig)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'm going with Shadowman. The first Shadowman game was absolutely incredible. But the second one for the PS2 sucked (or so I've heard) and the series just died. A new Shadowman would make me giddy.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.