By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Type-0 Ships 1 Million

Looks like Square made the right decision bringing it to the current gen consoles. 5 of those were mine. :)

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
and VGC had it at 211k pre-orders for the PS4 alone for US alone....thats looking very high now isnt it if it has only SHIPPED 1m globally.

Actually 211k pre-orders in the US alone isn't a lot for 1 million shipped...

kowenicki said:
Boutros said:
kowenicki said:
and VGC had it at 211k pre-orders for the PS4 alone for US alone....thats looking very high now isnt it if it has only SHIPPED 1m globally.

Its actually 260k.  Over a quarter of the global shipments in pre-orders for US alone?  Nah.

But we shall see when NPD comes.

Well we know every console Final Fantasy games sell more in NA than in Europe so whatever it sells in NA it won't sell as much in Europe. And the game sold only 100k in Japan and shipped about 150k.

Numbers seem very low but it sure made them a lot of profit, its just an improved psp game and ff15 demo and they sold it for 70 bucks. I hope square puts the money into AAA jrpg games

Boutros said:
kowenicki said:

There is overshipping :p But again could be ontracked/undertracked but Vgchartz jrpg pre orders arent really good figures (50%+ of them are dramatically overtracked)

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Boutros said:
kowenicki said:

Its actually 260k.  Over a quarter of the global shipments in pre-orders for US alone?  Nah.

But we shall see when NPD comes.

Honestly, i predict under 200,000 for March NPD PS4+XBO...

Pretty decent numbers. I imagine the FF15 demo helped with this. I'm assuming it's quite a landslide in the platform breakdown in favor of PS4 as well.

XanderXT said:
So about 5% were for Xbox One, right?

I would say 15 percent would be a better guess

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Congrats. Type-0 and the demo for FFXV were both great.

Ka-pi96 said:
Glad I was able to contribute with my purchase

Glad I didn't