Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Type-0 Ships 1 Million

Angelus said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Glad I was able to contribute with my purchase

Glad I didn't

No wonder youre winning the poll :P lol

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
and VGC had it at 211k pre-orders for the PS4 alone for US alone....thats looking very high now isnt it if it has only SHIPPED 1m globally.

It seems about right.

JayWood2010 said:
Angelus said:

Glad I didn't

No wonder youre winning the poll :P lol

Hey I actually wanna play the game but anyone who pays $60 for a PSP port is totally nuts. As if it wasn't obvious before already, this thank you press release is just a further conformation that they just needed some quick extra bucks for FFXV (whether it be to cover past, or present expenses the game is sucking up) and they were willing to bet on their loyal fan base to fork over that cash, even in the form of a ludicrously overpriced port.

It's not the consumers job to fund your projects before they go on the market where you then want us to buy them too. If that's what someone wants to do then at least just come out and say it and put up a donation site or go on kick starter or whatever. There would have been tons of people willing to help you finish your game, and that's cool, that's their business, but don't force the responsibility on people who maybe just wanna play one of your other games and have that be the end of it.

kinisking said:
XanderXT said:
So about 5% were for Xbox One, right?

I would say 15 percent would be a better guess

That's a better percentage.

Shouldn't it be: "FFXV demo shipped 1m copies. Bonus game Type 0 also being played by some people."

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

nice but it should have sold more

Great numbers though for a game that originally comes from PSP