By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's your IQ?

What is your IQ?

Mine is 134.

I just thought I would see if computer games really do make you dumb.

Edit:

All IQ results should be taken with a pinch of salt as they can vary quite a lot if you have taken internet tests.

Also people seem to have a problem with internet tests, so state if you took an internet test or a real test.

Around the Network

hmm, depends what crap online test you believe. I believe the one that says 140

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I did a test once and it was 146... Not that it means anything... lol

nordlead said:
hmm, depends what crap online test you believe. I believe the one that says 140

Mine was an official test when I was 16. I think I was probably smarter then than I am now lol.

Around the Network

wait a minute if its over 140 that means your supposedly a genius? Well im 14 and mines 130 so im pretty proud.

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

7!

But that's by my own scale which means just as much as whatever silly online IQ test you took.

They mean basicly nothing ... I once made 2 tests : in one I had 160 , and on the other I barely passed the 100 ( 102 ) , so yeah , they are useless ...

Edit : wasnt 90 the normal , so I passed on both :P 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

i have never sat down for a real test but i know this, i am smart

If no one's caught on, my IQ isn't 160.

I just pulled the number out of my ass.

As most online iq tests do the same.