By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
highwaystar101 said:
nordlead said:
hmm, depends what crap online test you believe. I believe the one that says 140

Mine was an official test when I was 16. I think I was probably smarter then than I am now lol.

I don't think taking IQ tests is common in the US. I don't know how it works overseas, like if you have to take one for school or something.

I have only played around with the IQ tests online, and yes (as someone mentinoed) because of speed if I take it twice, I can score a lot higher. I finished University top of my computer engineering class, so I would not be shocked if i scored really high on an official test, however, I'm not going to pay to take one.

For those saying IQ tests are useless, yes for the average person they are useless, as most companies look at GPA, however, they do provide a simple  tool to help determin if a child who has learning problems has mental problems.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Yeap, minus one... menos uno, insignificante... meaningless

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

mine is zero, o cero a la izquierda... que es peor

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

6 + 3i - 2j + 4k

in quarternion notation.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

ova nine thousand

Around the Network

Only idiots brag about their IQ.

Over 9000 Edit: beat to it...twice. Should have known.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

I have an I.Q. of 164 and a certificate from the state I live in to prove I took an official accredited I.Q. test not the ones online..

i usually get between 130-140 on internet tests

I am skeptical of these these IQ things because

1) its self reported

2) the validity of the online test is in question.

There's no way that videogame players are 1) among the smartest people in the world, and 2) all happen to post on the same videogame forums.

If we were indeed the smartest people in the world, we would be involving ourselves in other things like finding a cure for cancer and not saying things like "WII IZ FOR MARIO KIDDIES LOLZ!!11ONEONE!!"