By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Gay rights gone too far?

Unless there is total equality, no, they have not gone far enough. An you're conclusion is utterly repulsive. Don't ask don't tell has caused a lot of stress for a lot of people, even to the point of suicide.

Around the Network
reggin_bolas said:
I have no problem with you on a personal level. I used to date a girl who had a gay father. He was a nice man and so was his partner. The problem was they, like many of their contemporaries, have become politically greedy. They assume rights that don't exist and they want to force their worldview on people who simply won't agree with them.

You have to fundamentally alter the teachings of the world's major religions or destroy these religions all together to accommodate this political utopia. This is partially been accomplished in Europe where Christianity has been forsaken and destroyed. It's happening in the USA right now and it's dividing the country in ways not seen since the civil war.

The best solution is don't ask don't tell.

if these religions are so fragile that consenting adults proudly agreeing on a "bond for life" (not that mariage really is that anymore) in front of all the community and calling it "mariage" (which is a tradition and way older than any of the current religions) is enough to make them fall, then they were destined to crumble sooner or later anyway

Coming from and american I suppose

Those god damn liberals and their insistence on equal treatment...

https://youtu.be/nmxdzOLxkz4

It is about being equal.

Im locking this up. May be reopened by a head moderator, but I see no place on our forum for something like this.

If you survive the hour, take it up with the heads.