By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Next President of the USA will be........

... a liar and a cheat.

Around the Network
wareagle372 said:
Obama and Hilary would possibly be president if they were more mature and wouldn't tear each other down. McCain is just laying back while Obama and Hilary make each other look worse.

Are you watching a different race than I am? Hillary's the one running a unilateral smear campaign. Obama is staying classy, playing the "nice guy" while Hillary just makes herself look worse with each attack.

Anyway, I'm seeing an Obama victory if Obama wins the primary, and a McCain victory if Hillary wins.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

It will be either Obama or Clinton. Once one of them falls the other will rally for them and endorse them because neither want a Republican president again.

You also fail to see a major bonus for both of them in the fact that they are battling it out to the end, currently every single caucus has them both as headline news. McCain will struggle for media attention and stands a chance of simply being almost forgotten until its too late.

@Luinil

Not necessarily racist/sexist, but I think a lot of the Americans are very conservative, and a female/black president for the first time would be a huge leap that many wouldn't be able to handle.

@iFlower. Republicans are in general the far more conservative, Democrats much less so.

Around the Network

The polls only tell part of the story. In a country where voter turnout hangs around 50%, the real winner is the candidate who gets his/her base out to vote. People who vote Democrat seem far more motivated to vote out the GOP than the Republicans are motivated to get McCain in.

Judging by the primaries, Obama seems particularly effective at getting the vote out.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
The polls only tell part of the story. In a country where voter turnout hangs around 50%, the real winner is the candidate who gets his/her base out to vote. People who vote Democrat seem far more motivated to vote out the GOP than the Republicans are motivated to get McCain in.

Judging by the primaries, Obama seems particularly effective at getting the vote out.

/\ QFT 

Leave it to the Democrats to screw up with voting in Florida.

iFlower7 said:
@Luinil

Not necessarily racist/sexist, but I think a lot of the Americans are very conservative, and a female/black president for the first time would be a huge leap that many wouldn't be able to handle.

Sounds like racism and sexism to me.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Obama will LOSE no matter what happens. He has lost every major big democratic state to Hillary. Plus he is not ready to be president, there is no on the job training for that position.

If Obama wins the democratic nomination, McCain will win easily.

If Hillary wins the democratic nomination then it could go either way.