By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Next President of the USA will be........

Rock_on_2008 said:
With looking at latest opinion polls. I would say that the next President of the USA will be John McCain.

You must be looking at diffrent polls than I am. What I've seen puts both Clinton and Obama ahead of McCain in a general election.

Look at the money being raised by the democrats & the voter turn out. John McCain doesn't have a chance. Also his main platform is the Iraq war lol.

Around the Network

Reggie Fils Aime of course. Blue Ocean voters, FTW

For the uninformed - just look at the poll numbers to see which side has the big mo. The Dems. After 8 years of foolishness, young lives ripped apart and ended by war, an economy that dropping faster than a women in a Nelly video, folks who are scared their homes will be foreclosed and military rules of engagement that willingly forget the Geneva Convention rules, it's time for a change. The primaries and caucuses prove one thing - the Dems will make it rain on them whoes.

Mark my words - unless the election is rigged, the Dems will own the GOP this election. Even Reagan himself can't stop the Dems from bringing the rain.

I think many people that would have voted for the Democrats really can't take it if there would be a female or black president, and therefore will vote for John McCain.

I do think this time voter frustration will drive folks to the polls. The GOP will rally, but this time around, either Hillary or Obama, with O-man leading the ticket, will capture the White House. McCain's only chance is asking Huckleberry on the ticket as VP. He'll get some evangelicals, but in the end, what has Bush done in 8 years in office to warrant giving McCain the keys to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?

Around the Network

@ iFlower7: Are you suggesting that people who vote for Democrats are either racist or sexist?

You may be right but for different reasons. imho the reason those people would not vote for the Democrat Candidate would be the split in the party if both Clinton and Obama are not on the ticket. Even if they both are, the VP Candidate's crew would not be happy that (s)he is only the VP.

Another reason could be that most people consider themselves "centrist" and not far lefties... Truly though America was founded on the Ideals of the Right, though the Right doesn't execute them right all the time... Individualism, Freedom, Personal Responsibility, free market economy, etc... most people know what they say.

[edited: for spelling errors] 

luinil said:

@ iFlower7: Are you suggesting that people who vote for Democrats are either racist or sexist?

You may be right but for different reasons. imho the reason those people would not vote for the Democrat Candidate would be the split in the party if both Clinton and Obama are not on the ticket. Even if they both are, the VP Candidate's crew would not be happy that (s)he is only the VP.

Another reason could be that most people consider themselves "centrist" and not far lefties... Truly though America was founded on the Ideals of the Right, though the Right doesn't execute them right all the time... Individualism, Freedom, Personal Responsibility, free market economy, etc... most people know what they say.

[edited: for spelling errors]

Individualism, freedom, personal responsibility, and free markets are not really mainstream ideas of most of the right in America.  The conservative movement is more about war, social security, good schools, and the war on drugs.  The ideas you listed are more inline with the libertarian movement (which is not right).

Although, freedom is a word that is used by all movements in America. 

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I've been hoping for Obama to win, and it looks like that's going to happen. Can't wait to be able to like America again.

Bill Clinton!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I hope Obama will win

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989