By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Next President of the USA will be........

With the Presidential election approaching we have one Republican candidate John McCain. Two Democrat candidates remain Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Who will be the next President? State the President's name.

Around the Network

With looking at latest opinion polls. I would say that the next President of the USA will be John McCain.

Please don't dangle raw bacon in front of my avatar... she gets a bit excited by the prospect of raw meat... it is very weird.

I believe that John McCain can win this election easily if he does not follow a specific course of actions. He needs to stay away from Bob Dole's campaign strategy. As long as he shows himself to be on the ball and not some doddering old man, he can win.

Ron Paul (though the odds favor Obama and than Clinton). But hey, just like you, I can dream.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Obama and Hilary would possibly be president if they were more mature and wouldn't tear each other down. McCain is just laying back while Obama and Hilary make each other look worse.

Around the Network

McCain looks like a good President, he has maturity and knows what to do for the American people. The USA needs to focus on itself and rebuild its economy that is heading towards a recession.
There will be a division between the Democrats, it does not matter who comes out on top. Both Obama and Clinton have around about the same following of Democrat supporters.

despite losing the popular vote somehow bush will somehow win a third term.

George Bush did win three terms. George Bush Senior won back in 1988. George W. Bush won in 2000 and 2004.

...thick as pig shit

i cant say i really like a someone over the other but i can say that i like some less then others...so right now i would side with Obama

but if i have a choice.....this guy