By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games on your platform of choice, that you think defines this gen for you?

Wii -- SSBB (nuff said, SMG (it's mario for gods sake!), Wii Fit, Wii Music (lastter two = all hobbies in the living room)---- WHAT MORE DO I WANT!

____-

PS3 -- MGS4 (It's MGS, nuff said), FFXIII (It's Final Frikkin Fantasy XIII for gods sake), GT 5 (have you seen the grfx!!), GTA IV (GTA...what more needs to be said)

^^^^^^

these games DEFINE this gen as the BEST one for me, it has ALL my iconinc & fav franchise EXCEPT for DONKEY KONG (come on ninty do something bout that)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Wii -- SSBB (nuff said, SMG (it's mario for gods sake!), Wii Fit, Wii Music (lastter two = all hobbies in the living room)---- WHAT MORE DO I WANT!

____-

PS3 -- MGS4 (It's MGS, nuff said), FFXIII (It's Final Frikkin Fantasy XIII for gods sake), GT 5 (have you seen the grfx!!), GTA IV (GTA...what more needs to be said)

^^^^^^

these games DEFINE this gen as the BEST one for me, it has ALL my iconinc & fav franchise EXCEPT for DONKEY KONG (come on ninty do something bout that)

These will be awesome...but aren't out yet. Do you work for sony or have inside track on these games?

360 - None really. It has some truly amazing games but there always seems to be even more amazing games on the horizon. I don't think we'll see the very best the 360 has to offer for another 2 years.

MARIO AND SONIC AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES........ seriously, until the launch of the wii me and the boys would risk arguments with our respective others when we got the old joypads out and put on melee or fifa or similar social games but now....... now the gals are as into gaming as we are, that to me sums up this gen and also in my opinion the future of core gamers and i gotta say i love it, with regards to a personal game that sums up this gen(so far) for me i'll have to say galaxy, definitely galaxy, from the awesome orchestral soundtrack to the gorgeous visuals and "classic new" gameplay everytihng about the game screams "i am gaming, here i am, from this point onward this is how it shall be" it raised the bar on so many levels, oh and one more thing about galaxy that was "teh roxxors" one word....... luigi.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

PS3 - Uncharted
360 - GRAW 2
Wii - Zelda TP