By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales -Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki week 14 2015 (March 30 - April 5, 2015)

Weird to see Mario Kart but no Smash

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
I think you mean starting May. I don't think there is ever a holiday where you travel back in time

Clearly you haven't played Life is Strange. Casual.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Rodea the Sky Bomba

PS4 is tripping, will continue to fall more.

3DS is in need of a successor next year.

Huge difference on the 3DS sales between the 2 charts.
And Mario Party got some legs!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

forethought14 said:

I do find this a tad bit funny^ It needs it, then what about the other 3? 3DS had barely any releases this year and its 650k+ (2015)

Around the Network

What happened to the PS4? Why did it suffer such a steep drop? Glad to hear that the 3DS is back to its old self, but it would have been a better week with those two succeeding all together.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Quite big discrepancies for Wii U and Xb one numbers.

If the PS4 baseline can be 16K then it looks like it will consistently outsell Wii U by at least 10K every week. I'm expecting a Wii U price cut this year, but there will also be a PS4 cut. So it will be interesting to see how these change the dynamic.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

tbone51 said:
forethought14 said:

I do find this a tad bit funny^ It needs it, then what about the other 3? 3DS had barely any releases this year and its 650k+ (2015)

Also,we must see what a major game(Not essentially a new game,maybe a remake or a port of a huge game) can do to New3ds...

Xenoblade 3D isn't the booster that new 3ds needs!:P

Edited Dengeki into third post.

It was not good news for Rodea...

PS4 losing a good chunk of numbers, Japan seems to be returning to its normal state of affairs when it comes to home consoles.
Wii U and PS3 still selling similar numbers, 3DS and N3DS doing ok, Vita somewhat decent as well.