By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you had to upgrade the storage on your console?

Have you had to increase your storage space.

Yes 80 50.31%

No, no need 37 23.27%

No, but I have deleted co... 42 26.42%

Total:159

Once to my 3DS. I went from a 256MB SD card to an 8GB SD card.

Around the Network

I upgraded from the 32GB memory to a external with 500GB. Well its more technically and its weird. But it was the only powered external I could find with storage I thought I'd need. I've been buying stuff digitally ever since with no issue.

On Wii, no, could you even do this?
On WiiU 32 GB, no, but it could happen on this console.
On 3DS 1GB, yes, to 16GB, the original SD card was way too small, even if you are a retail-guy like me.
On PS3 60GB, no, I don't see what people do on a PS3 to fill these hard-drives .

Don't have a PS4/XBox One or yet.

ganoncrotch said:
vivster said:
Oh yeah, totally forgot. I boosted my 4GB Vita to 64GB thanks to a lovely import from Japan :)

How much did that set you back and from where? if you don't mind me asking? Psn+ makes love to my households 2 Vita systems's 16gb cards every month, this month is meant to be getting Killzone too which I heard was 4gb+ lol, I'm doomed for Vita space.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/playstation-vita-japan/5889-sony-playstation-vita-memory-card-64gb.html

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

S.Peelman said:
On Wii, no, could you even do this?
On WiiU 32 GB, no, but it could happen on this console.
On 3DS 1GB, yes, to 16GB, the original SD card was way too small, even if you are a retail-guy like me.
On PS3 60GB, no, I don't see what people do on a PS3 to fill these hard-drives .

Don't have a PS4/XBox One or yet.

The Wii would save to an SD card if you needed to expand

On the PS3  .... two things ... flash sales and PS+ games

Around the Network

Bought a 2TB drive not long after I got the PS4, not looked back since :D

However, my XBox One I noticed is over 80% full and I only have about 3 games! :(

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Not yet, I might upgrade my PS4 eventually but for now I'll probably just stick to deleting games I don't play too often.

No, but I have deleted content to download new games on PS3 and on PS Vita.

I personally don't like to delete content, i know eventually I will lose the ability to download it again.

Upgraded my slim to a 320GB, that was quite a few years about and I still have 100 GB free, there's a ton of demos I can delete that I don't play aswell.