Reyn 14 12.61%

Fiora 11 9.91%

Dunban 21 18.92%

Riki 11 9.91%

Sharla 5 4.50%

Melia 19 17.12%

Other 7 6.31%

Total:111

I voted 'other' because as much as I like the party, the villains and supporting cast are often more fun. Metal Face, Xord, Egil, Dickson. Absolute favorite is probably a toss-up between one of those, Reyn, and Dunban.

Around the Network

Melia is the strongest Character in the game, especially when equipped with Ether Up, Electric Plus and Sharla magic skill links.

All of them are awesome. Dunban is my dream husband, Melia is strong and cute and Riki is just adorable. I could just cuddle him to death.

That's my main party. If I had to pick one, Melia. I think we'd get along very well indeed  

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I LOVE Reyn as a character. His dialogue, especially post-battle with almost ANY party combination is hysterical.

However, my favorite character is Melia. Aside from Shulk and the 7th party member, to me, Melia winds up seeming like the character with the most significance to the overall story of the game...the 3rd "main character" almost (at least compared to Reyn, Sharla, Dunban, and Riki). Beyond that, she's lovely, and is my personal favorite character to use in battle. The strategies and multitude of options available while playing as her really deepen the combat system and are a breath of fresh air just when the Melee/Tank/Healer trio early on in the game starts to get stale. Plus, I've just always enjoyed playing strong female characters in games (starting back with Chun-li and Cammy in Street Fighter), and I've also always been drawn more to magic/elemental combat than melee combat.

Melia4Smash!!!

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

They are all fantastic.  Shulk is probably my favorite, he's one of my favorite leads since Tidus.  I like his semi-nerdy disposition.  But Dunban is a perfect older-brother type, the jock who was the most desired boy in highschool but suffered a brutal football injury and isn't quite as good anymore.  But he's not bitter and never egotistical.  Reyne is hilarious and loyal and Sharla has a fantastic rack.  Riki is great because he reminds me of Moogles.  But Fiora - I just lover her.  That voice, the character - love.  Add in that she's the girl next door that becomes a sexy cyborg and she's at the top of my fap list of any video game.

Around the Network

Strap yourselves in, Melia fans, this is her voice actress, Jenna Coleman...

0_0

curl-6 said:

0_0

Quoting because the image was broken.

curl-6 said:

I knew there were something familiar in her voice! She's Clara Oswald in Doctor Who! I'm a massive fan of the show. This makes the game even more amazing lol

Reyn.

I don't know why i like dumb-muscle characters in media. I tend to not like such people in real life.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Shulk and Fiora.