By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What video game character has the highest kill count?

Tagged games:

Samus most likely. I think pretty much every game that is released with her as the main, the souls of planets die.

Around the Network

Jim raynor

Probably Master Chief, he's killed countless flood, aliens and other humans compared to Drake who's stayed only on Earth and killed some humans.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

One of the bosses from the souls series

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
alternine said:
Kynes said:
The populous god.

Whos that?

Very old game and can agree with him, i think i killed more  ppl in populous 1 & 2 than all other game togherer :)

If we limit to just human v human murder, I think Trevor Philips has got to be up there.

I'll go with Kratos. And I'll put up Shepard just in case.

And Chuck Greene too, why not. Though the zombies are already dead, but if the game has a kill counter, I'm sure it does count.

spemanig said:
Carl2291 said:
As a more serious answer.

Master Chief. Responsible for killing literally Billions when he wiped out The Flood.

I mean, if we'll go that far than it's Samus, who's blown up multiple planets with billions of life forms on each.

Now that you say it xD samus blows alot of planets up lol

Link

Jesus, the amounts of deaths in Hyrule Warriors......

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi